Opening for Sr. Linux Technical Support
We are seeking a motivated Technical Customer Support professional with 4+ years of Linux Server, Open Source Software with Advance level of exposure to Mail-Server setup in Postfix, SMTP Relays, Squid Web-Proxy, KVM, LXC, Linux Firewalling, Networking & Linux Scripting and customer-management via ticket system.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Min 4-years of experience in the role of customer relationship manager or technical support.
- Experience in handling Linux Mail Server , SMTP Relays like Postfix & Qmail is must.
- Experience in handling Linux iptables Firewall, OpenVPN, Bridge and bond networking is must.
- Handling of Bind9 DNS setup, Mail MX, SPF, DKIM, DMARC setup
- Handling of Postfix Mail Queues, Spam attack filtration, SMTP-Routes, SMTP Relays.
- Experience in handling Linux Virtualization technology like KVM/QEMU, LXC/Container on CentOS,RHEL,Ubuntu & Debian is lot preferred.
- Experience in handling and resolving clients and customer queries is a must.
- Ability to extend work hours and handle client calls/issues at odd hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly technology literate; quickly learns new applications and tools.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle multiple clients and situations at the same time.
- Knowledge of Bash/Perl/PHP/MySQL is must for scripting.
- Programming experience on PHP/MySQL Website/Wordpress would be great for troubleshooting.