Opening for Jr. Linux Technical Support
We are seeking a motivated Technical Customer Support professional with 1+ years of Linux Server ,
Open Source Software with exposure to Mail-Server setup in Postfix, Squid Proxy and customer-management via ticket system.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Min 1-years of experience in the role of customer relationship manager or technical support.
- Experience in handling Linux Mail Server like Postfix & Qmail is must.
- Experience in handling and resolving clients and customer queries is a must.
- Ability to extend work hours and handle client calls/issues at odd hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly technology literate; quickly learns new applications and tools.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle multiple clients and situations at the same time.
- Knowledge of Bash/Perl/PHP/MySQL is preferred for scripting.
- Programming experience is preferred.